Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Birthday Bliss


Saturday I turned 26! I was so happy to have the day off and enjoy the weekend. 

We started the day off with a bike ride. The weather was perfect and the bike trail was so pretty. We parked at the library and drove through the park to the pathway. The path took us 5 miles down to another park with a pond. Evan was especially excited to look at the "ocean thingy". 

After our bike jaunt we went to see the movie Cinderella. It was so magical! I loved it:) 
We had dinner at Mr. An, a local Japanese steakhouse. Delicious food and sushi. They even sang happy birthday to me in Japanese and brought me strawberry ice cream! 
It was such a fun day! I probably ate my weight in ice cream, cake and food in general! Who cares though... Now starts the after birthday diet. 
I love birthdays! 
Thanks to everyone who sent cards, texts emails, called.... I have a whole load of great family and friends 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS