Monday, April 13, 2015

Chic & cheap front door project

since we moved in, we've been making changes to the house here and there.
Our HOA asked us to have the exterior of our home re-painted! So now we have a fresh coat of paint on and we are looking sharp. 

One thing we've intended to change is the living room wall color...... The dark purple and the dark brown floor clash. Eeeeeek.  It's really not that bad, it just isn't my color 



I've had every intention to change the color but just didn't know what to do instead....until last week! I decided to paint the door! Blueeeeeee! 

We picked a bunch of different shades but concluded Opal Silk was our color 

I also thought it would be fun to add some decals to the door! It's fun and friendly. I put The wreath together in a matter of 20 minutes and for a low price! I wasn't going to spend $50-$130 for something I could do myself. All the materials cost me about $20.




It's fun doing projects around the house and giving it fun fresh look. 
We painted over the ugly purple and went for the simple white. We've added a few new rugs throughout the house for some color pop! Eeeekkkk I get so excited :)
New light fixtures are next on the list and some wall decor for the big white wall 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS